Interface Flooring Authorized Dealer & Installer
Complete Flooring is an authorized supplier & installer of all Interface Commercial Flooring Products.
Interface is one of the most popular manufacturers of carpet tile. They offer many sizes, colors, and designs in their collections that you are sure to find a look that’s perfect for your commercial space. Their modular system helps customers create beautiful spaces that are also environmentally friendly.
Interface offers a breadth of LVT styles in various sizes and finishes from popular stones and woodgrains to playful patterns and sophisticated textures. As part of our overall flooring system, our LVT is designed to integrate with our carpet tiles, vinyl sheet and nora® rubber. So, you can create a cohesive look throughout your space with flooring types that are just right for each area. Our LVT has a high quality finish, making it ideal for residential and commercial environments.
Interface offers an extensive selection of modular carpet tiles in a broad range of patterns and sizes. The modular carpet is built to last with 100% solution dyed nylon and high-performance backing systems, all of which are carbon neutral across their full product life cycle through our third party verified Carbon Neutral Floors™ program.
- The premium branded, solution dyed nylons that Interface uses are key to our carpet tiles’ durability and long lasting beauty.
- Rather than make each carpet tile the same, i2™ products vary in patterning and coloring within one style and colorway. The result? Tiles that blend together no matter when they are purchased or installed.
- Intersept®, our proprietary preservative, is especially effective at inhibiting bacterial and mold growth. Because it’s permanently incorporated into the backing layer, it helps your carpet tile last longer and stay fresher, providing a better return on your investment.
- We go beyond standard test methods to predict long-term performance in even the toughest commercial envirornments. If an Interface product does not pass our ART test, we don’t launch it.
- Our CQuest™ backings offer the same superior performance as other Interface backings, but with a much lower carbon footprint. Guided by materials science, we’ve added new bio-based materials and more recycled content to our backings, leading to our first carbon negative backing.
Questions? Contact us today!
Call 1-631-901-1028 or Contact Us Now For A Free Consultation.